Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- working from scripts and lists of contacts to promote goods and services by telephone
- creating interest in goods and services, and seeking a sale or agreement to see sales representatives
- arranging processing and despatch of goods and services, information kits and brochures to customers
- arranging appointments for sales representatives
- recording notes for follow-up action and updating marketing databases to reflect changes to the status of each customer
- reporting competitor activities and issues raised by contacts for attention by managers
- maintaining statistics of calls made and successes achieved
- submitting periodic reports on telemarketing activities and results
- may work in a call centre
Occupations in this unit group
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation