Technical Photographer Jobs in Australia
Unit Group 2113: Photographers
Photographers operate still cameras to take photographs.
Indicative Skill Level:
- AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- consulting with clients to determine objectives of photographic assignments
- studying requirements of assignment and selecting type of camera, film, filter and lighting
- working from a studio, and transporting and setting up equipment at assigned locations
- measuring light levels and determining exposure
- adjusting camera angles, aperture settings and subjects to achieve desired composition
- adjusting lighting and filters to accentuate highlights and colours
- mixing photographic chemicals, processing film and developing prints
- manipulating images using digital imaging techniques and creative darkroom techniques such as adjusting exposure and development times
- may make enlarged prints, and mount and frame prints
Occupations in this unit group
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation