Superannuation Funds Manager Jobs in Australia
Superannuation Funds Manager
ANZSCO CODE - 222312
|2 - Professionals
|22 - Business, Human Resource and Marketing Professionals
|222 - Financial Brokers and Dealers, and Investment Advisers
|2223 - Financial Investment Advisers and Managers
Unit Group 2223: Financial Investment Advisers and Managers
Financial Investment Advisers and Managers develop financial plans for individuals and organisations, and invest and manage funds on their behalf.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- Bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Diploma, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing is required.
- interviewing prospective clients to determine financial status and objectives, discussing financial options and developing financial plans and investment strategies
- monitoring investment performance, and reviewing and revising investment plans based on modified needs and changes in markets
- recommending and arranging insurance cover for clients
- arranging to buy and sell stocks and bonds for clients
- advising on investment strategies, sources of funds and the distribution of earnings
- setting financial objectives, and developing and implementing strategies for achieving the financial objectives
- managing funds raised from personal superannuation savings policies and unit trusts
- assisting in meeting superannuation compliance requirements
- directing the collection of financial, accounting and investment information and the preparation of budgets, reports, forecasts and statutory returns
- may refer clients to other organisations to obtain services outlined in financial plans
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation