Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- assessing resources for health, welfare, recreation, housing, employment and other community services
- providing support while exploring alternatives with clients who experience difficulties such as marital problems, unemployment, illness and drug abuse
- consulting with clients to develop rehabilitation plans taking account of vocational, social, medical and psychological needs
- assisting clients with employment placement and matters relating to education and training
- developing, administering and evaluating individual and group treatment programs
- preparing and conducting services of public worship and acknowledgments of faith, and performing marriages, funerals and special memorial services according to tradition and ecclesiastical and civil law
- undertaking historical and cultural research into human activity, and preparing reports of research findings
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation