School Bus Driver
Unit Group 7312: Bus and Coach Drivers
Bus and Coach Drivers drive buses and coaches to transport passengers over established and special routes.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing is required.
- stopping at set locations to pick up and set down passengers
- opening and closing doors before and after passengers board or alight
- controlling lighting, heating and ventilation on buses
- collecting fares and giving change and tickets, and monitoring electronic entry
- advising passengers on destinations
- maintaining conduct of passengers
- may use public address systems to provide information and tour commentaries for passengers
- may assist coach passengers with baggage and accommodation bookings
- may maintain, service and clean coaches
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation