ANZSCO CODE - 212113
|Major Group||2 - Professionals|
|Sub-Major Group||21 - Arts and Media Professionals|
|Minor Group||212 - Media Professionals|
|Unit Group||2121 - Artistic Directors, and Media Producers and Presenters|
Unit Group 2121: Artistic Directors, and Media Producers and Presenters
Artistic Directors, and Media Producers and Presenters plan, administer and review activities concerned with producing artistic media, determine artistic policies for performing arts organisations, prepare and present news, sports and other information, and conduct interviews and introduce music, performances and special events on radio and television.
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. Artistic Directors and Media Producers (excluding Video) require relevant experience in addition to the formal qualification. Radio and Television Presenters require high levels of creative talent or personal commitment and interest as well as, or in place of, formal qualifications and experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- managing artistic and media productions to meet quality, cost, and timing specifications
- formulating and developing organisations’ artistic policies and selecting and planning organisations’ artistic programs
- hiring and managing artistic staff
- controlling the use of media production facilities such as studios and editing equipment, stage and film equipment and rehearsal time
- directing the formulation of media production strategies, policies and plans
- introducing programs, music, entertainment items, guests and celebrities
- preparing and reading news bulletins, making special announcements and providing commentary for sports and other events
- presenting opinions on sports, politics, and social and economic matters
- researching, investigating and compiling stories and programs
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation