Unit Group 8912: Shelf Fillers
Shelf Fillers fill up shelves and display areas in stores and supermarkets.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- placing goods neatly in bins and on racks, and stacking bulky goods on floors
- filling shelves with goods ensuring goods with the earliest use-by dates are at the front of shelves
- noting what has been sold and collecting goods needed from the stockroom using a trolley
- maintaining shelf order by removing stock belonging to a different location
- may help customers find goods they need
- may price goods
Occupations in this unit group
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation