Unit Group 4511: Beauty Therapists
Beauty Therapists provide skin analyses, facial therapies, skin-care treatments and body treatments such as massage to clients.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 4 qualification, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- discussing client needs, analysing skin characteristics and advising on suitable skin care, treatments and application of make-up
- applying general cosmetic and corrective make-up
- performing manicures and pedicures including decorative nail art, application of artificial nails, nail repair, and other specialised hand and foot treatments
- performing facial and body treatments such as massages
- treating unwanted hair through waxing, bleaching, tinting, depilation and electrolysis
- evaluating beauty therapy processes and products
- receiving bookings, arranging appointments and maintaining client records
- providing advice on and selling cosmetic products
Occupations in this unit group
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation