Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification and one to two years hospital-based training. In some instances at least five years specialist study and training are also required (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- examining patients to establish the nature of their complaints, and performing and ordering tests, X-rays and other diagnostic procedures
- determining diagnosis based on examination and results of tests
- selecting and administering appropriate treatments and therapies, and advising patients of further treatment options and preventative and therapeutic measures
- prescribing, administering, preparing and dispensing medication and prosthetic and corrective devices
- monitoring patients’ progress and response to treatment
- recording patients’ illnesses, treatment given and patients’ responses and progress
- advising on diet, exercise and other measures to prevent and aid treatment of diseases and disorders
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation