ICT Business Analysts are included in Unit Group 2611 ICT Business and Systems Analysts.
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- assisting and encouraging the development of objectives, strategies and plans aimed at achieving optimal customer experience and satisfaction and the effective use of organisations’ resources and capabilities
- identifying business and organisational gaps and opportunities through application of continuous improvement and change methodologies
- analysing and evaluating current systems, capabilities and structures
- advising clients on recommendations based on analysis of current-state gaps to provide solutions to organisational problems
- preparing and recommending proposals to revise methods and procedures, alter work flows, redefine job functions and support organisational innovation and improvements
- assisting in implementing approved recommendations
- providing coaching and mentoring to individuals and teams to build specific capabilities
Occupations in this unit group
- 224712 Quality Auditor
- 224712 Procedures Analyst
- 224712 Delivery Coach
- 224712 Change Management Facilitator
- 224712 Industry Analyst
- 224712 Organisation and Methods Analyst
- 224713 Business Consultant
- 224713 Business Analyst
- 224713 Business Improvement Manager
- 224713 Management Consultant
- 224714 Logistics Analyst
- 224714 Supply Chain Analyst
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation