Logging Truck Driver Jobs in Australia
Logging Truck Driver
Unit Group 7331: Truck Drivers
Truck Drivers drive heavy trucks, removal vans, tankers and tow trucks to transport bulky goods and liquids.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing is required.
- manoeuvring vehicles into position for loading and unloading
- loading and unloading vehicles using lifting and tipping devices
- observing safety requirements when loading and unloading vehicles
- making regular quality checks of vehicles to ensure they can be driven safely
- estimating weights to comply with load limitations and ensuring safe distribution of weight
- ensuring goods are stowed and securely covered to prevent loss and damage
- verifying loading documents, checking condition of goods and obtaining certification of deliveries
Occupations in this unit group
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation