Unit Group 4515: Personal Care Consultants
Personal Care Consultants provide personal care services, such as natural relaxation and health treatments, and weight loss advice.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- interviewing clients to work out their needs
- treating emotional, psychological and physical imbalances of the body using natural techniques and diagnostic methods
- monitoring and correcting imbalances in the body using muscle testing techniques
- advising clients on dietary requirements and exercise programs
- recording clients’ weight and measurements
- instructing clients on the use of exercise equipment
- providing support and counselling
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation