Financial Dealers nec Jobs in Australia
Financial Dealers nec
ANZSCO CODE - 222299
|2 - Professionals
|22 - Business, Human Resource and Marketing Professionals
|222 - Financial Brokers and Dealers, and Investment Advisers
|2222 - Financial Dealers
Unit Group 2222: Financial Dealers
Financial Dealers conduct financial market transactions on behalf of clients.
Indicative Skill Level:
- Bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Diploma, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing is required.
- obtaining information on securities, market conditions, government regulations and financial circumstances of clients
- interpreting data from securities reports, financial periodicals and stock-quotation viewer screens
- analysing financial markets and financial market products
- providing information and offering advice on financial market matters, market conditions and the history and prospects of corporations
- executing buy and sell orders in the market place on behalf of clients
- relaying trade information to clients such as the number of contracts bought and sold and the price
- monitoring futures prices and market changes, and bidding for commodity futures contracts
- recording and transmitting buy and sell orders
- calculating and recording costs of transactions
Occupations in this unit group
- 222211 Fixed Interest Dealer
- 222211 Derivatives Trader
- 222211 Foreign Exchange Dealer
- 222211 Securities Dealer
- 222211 Money Market Dealer
- 222211 Financial Market Dealer
- 222212 Futures Trader
- 222213 Sharebroker
- 222213 Stockbroker
- 222213 Trading Floor Operator (Stock Exchange)
- 222213 Stockbroking Dealer
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation