ANZSCO ID 811111 - Car Detailer
Washes and cleans exteriors and interiors of motor vehicles, and touches up paint work, glass and upholstery to prepare them for sale or rent.
Group 81 Cleaners and Laundry Workers
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this sub-major group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- removing rubbish and emptying containers, bins and trays
- dusting and polishing furniture, fixtures and fittings
- vacuuming and steam cleaning carpets, upholstery, curtains and floors
- applying cleaning agents to remove stains and dirt
- washing articles to remove stains and dirt
- picking up, sorting, washing, drying and ironing linen and clothes
- cleaning windows and other glass surfaces