Dishwasher Jobs in Australia
Unit Group 8513: Kitchenhands
Kitchenhands assist kitchen and service staff in preparing and serving food, and clean food preparation and service areas.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- cleaning kitchens, food preparation areas and sculleries
- cleaning cooking and general utensils used in kitchens and restaurants
- transferring, weighing and checking supplies and equipment
- assembling and preparing ingredients for cooking, and preparing salads, savouries and sandwiches
- packing food and beverage trays for serving
- cooking, toasting and heating simple food items
Occupations in this unit group
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation