Cellular Plastics Cutter Jobs in Australia
Cellular Plastics Cutter
Unit Group 8392: Plastics and Rubber Factory Workers
Plastics and Rubber Factory Workers perform routine tasks in manufacturing plastic and rubber products.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification, or at least one year of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification.
- dumping material into hoppers of machines
- stopping moulding machines and discharging contents
- cutting foam products from foam blocks
- cleaning, smoothing and waxing moulds for making products
- brushing and spraying release agents onto moulds to assist with the removal of moulded products
- building up layers of fibreglass and resin on moulds
- cleaning work areas, tools and equipment
- may smooth rough edges of moulds using files, grinders and sanders
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation