What this visa offers
To be eligible for the Second Working Holiday visa (subclass 417), you must:
- Hold or have previously held a Working Holiday visa (subclass 417).
- Be 18 to 30 years old (or 35 years old for some countries) at the time of application.
- Have completed 3 months of specified subclass 417 work.
- Hold a passport from an eligible country or jurisdiction.
- Have enough money to support yourself while you are in Australia and leave the country at the end of your stay (usually AUD5,000 for your initial stay plus the fare to where you are going when you leave Australia).
- Meet the health and character requirements.
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused in Australia.
- Sign the Australian values statement.
- If applying from outside Australia, provide evidence of sufficient funds to support your stay.
The eligible countries/jurisdictions are:
- Republic of Cyprus
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders)
- Republic of Ireland
- Republic of Korea
- Taiwan (other than an official or diplomatic passport)
- The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Check your eligibility and apply for Second Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) with the help of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process, benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
What our customers say
Let’s hear their great stories
Jan 03, 2023
Professional and helped me get my visa to Australia
Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for your great support with my student visa application!
Feb 17, 2023
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation