What this visa offers
To be eligible for the Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) – First Working Holiday Visa, you must:
- Be a citizen of and hold a valid passport from one of the eligible countries.
- Be within the eligible age limit for your passport country at the time of application.
- Not have previously entered Australia on a Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) or Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462).
- Have enough funds to support yourself while in Australia and to leave the country at the end of your stay.
- Meet the health and character requirements.
- Have no outstanding debts owed to the Australian government.
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused in Australia.
The eligible countries are Belgium, Canada, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders), Republic of Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan (other than an official or diplomatic passport), The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
If you are 30 to 35, the eligible countries are Canada, France, Ireland and Italy.
Check your eligibility and apply for Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) with the help of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process, benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
What our customers say
Let’s hear their great stories
Jan 03, 2023
Professional and helped me get my visa to Australia
Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for your great support with my student visa application!
Feb 17, 2023
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation