What this visa offers
- You must hold or have previously held a second Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462) or a bridging visa that came into effect when your second Work and Holiday visa expired.
- If you are in Australia, you must hold a substantive visa or your last substantive visa expired less than 28 days ago.
- You must have complied with all the conditions on your previous Work and Holiday (subclass 462) visas.
- You must have completed 6 months of specified subclass 462 work.
- You must be a citizen of and hold a valid passport from one of these countries: Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Chile, China (People’s Republic of), Czech Republic, Ecuador, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mongolia, Peru, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Türkiye, Uruguay, USA, or Vietnam.
- You must meet the health and character requirements.
- You must have enough money to support yourself while you are in Australia and to leave Australia at the end of your stay. This is usually about AUD 5,000 for your initial stay, plus the fare to where you are going after leaving Australia.</li>
- If you apply for the visa while you are 30, but turn 31 before the Department of Home Affairs has made a decision, the Department of Home Affairs can still grant you the visa.
Check your eligibility and apply for Third Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462) with the help of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process, benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
What our customers say
Let’s hear their great stories
Jan 03, 2023
Professional and helped me get my visa to Australia
Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for your great support with my student visa application!
Feb 17, 2023
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation