ANZSCO ID 561311 - Filing or Registry Clerk
Processes and handles information and documents to maintain access to and security of database and record management systems.
Group 56 Clerical and Office Support Workers
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this sub-major group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- recording and entering bets, debiting credit and bank accounts electronically, and receiving cash
- sorting documents, mail and parcels, and delivering items to customers
- recording and updating information in record management systems
- interviewing people in surveys and market research to obtain information and their attitudes
- connecting, holding and transferring telephone calls, and providing telephone service information
- receiving advertising copy and entering text and other details
- reading meters