Physiotherapist Jobs Australia
Australia seeks Physiotherapist to live and work in Australia. If your occupation is Physiotherapist, as described in the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 252511, then your skills are currently in Demand.
Physiotherapist is on the State Sponsorship List for one or more Australian States/Territories. You may qualify for a lower required pass mark in your points based work visa assessment, and for priority processing to fast-track your work visa application.
Physiotherapist Job Description
Assesses, treats and prevents disorders in human movement caused by injury or disease. Registration or licensing is required.
Continence and Women's Health Physiotherapist
Maori Physiotherapist (NZ)
Occupational Health Physiotherapist
PHYSIOTHERAPIST IS NOT YOUR OCCUPATION?
If your occupation does not match the
- Aquatic Physiotherapist
- Cardiothoracic Physiotherapist
- Continence and Women Health Physiotherapist
- Gerentological Physiotherapist
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist
- Physical Therapist
- Physiotherapist - Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
- Physiotherapist - Neurological Physiotherapist
- Physiotherapist - Paediatric Physiotherapist
- Physiotherapist - Sports Physiotherapist