Electronic Trades Workers
Instrument and Control Service Person Jobs Australia
Australia seeks Instrument and Control Service Person to live and work in Australia. If your occupation is Instrument and Control Service Person, as described in the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 342314, then your skills are currently in Demand.
Instrument and Control Service Person is on the State Sponsorship List for one or more Australian States/Territories. You may qualify for a lower required pass mark in your points based work visa assessment, and for priority processing to fast-track your work visa application.
Instrument and Control Service Person Job Description
Installs, modifies, maintains and repairs electronic instruments and control systems. Registration or licensing may be required.
INSTRUMENT AND CONTROL SERVICE PERSON IS NOT YOUR OCCUPATION?
If your occupation does not match the
- Communication Electronic Technician (Air Force)
- Electronic Equipment Trades Worker
- Electronic Instrument Trades Worker (General)
- Electronic Instrument Trades Worker (Special Class)
- Electronic Technician (Navy)
- Industrial Measurement and Control Technician
- Business Machine Mechanic