Change Country:
Migration Expert Australia is a private immigration company with a team of highly experienced MARA registered migration consultants who represent clients from across the globe wishing to apply for an Australian visa. Migration Expert provides fee-based services in addition to the official government charges to advise, assist and represent our clients through the often-complex visa application process.
All decisions for granting of a visa remain with the Australian Government subject to lodging a valid application using the free forms available on the Government website and meeting the relevant criteria. Migration Expert is not affiliated with the Australian Government and act independent in the interests of our clients.
Australian Registered Immigration Consultants MARA Registered Australian Immigration Consultants OISC Registered UK Immigration Consultants ICCRC Registered Canadian Immigration Consultants
Australian Immigration Services
Do I qualify for


Australian Visa Eligibility Assessment

The Free Australian Visa Eligibility Assessment™ from Migration Expert is designed to instantly determine if you are eligible to apply for an Australian Visa. Using the criteria set by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP), it is the most comprehensive and technologically advanced online Migration Assessment tool available.

The assessment takes only a few minutes to complete. It is easy to follow and your results are instant. If required, you can always use the help button to receive a further explanation of each question.

The questions in the assessment have been specifically designed to act as a preliminary test for you to see if you meet the requirements for your Visa to Australia. You should not rely on this result alone as a true indication of your ability to apply for migration to Australia.

If you would like a more detailed assessment of your eligibility for migration to Australia, you should complete both the Australian Visa Eligibility Assessment™ and Australian Migration Interview™. Once you have completed these steps, you can purchase a service whereby one of our Registered Australian Immigration Consultants will prepare a detailed report for you.

Australian Visa Eligibility Assessment
  • Work Visa

    The Work visa program provides 18 - 45 year olds the opportunity to work in Australia permanently or temporarily.
  • Travel Visa

    The Travel visa category is for people who want to travel to Australia for a short time as tourists or for business.
  • Working Holiday Visa

    A Working Holiday visa provides 18 - 30 year olds the opportunity to combine their holiday in Australia with short term work.
  • Student Visa

    The Student visa program allows people to study at Australian schools, universities and vocational training centres.
  • Business Visa

    The Business visa program is designed for individuals who want to establish, manage or develop their own business in Australia.
  • Retirement Visa

    The Retirement visa allows retirees over 55 years of age to make a significant financial investment in Australia.
  • Spouse Visa

    A Spouse visa is available to individuals wanting to marry or join their eligible spouse, de-facto or interdependent (including same sex) partner in Australia.
  • Parent Visa

    A Parent visa allows parents of Australian citizens, permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens to stay with their child in Australia.
Latest Immigration News
  • 190 000 Spaces set for 2014 Migration Programme
    The start of the new fiscal year has seen the introduction of the new Migration Programme with the planning level for 2014-2014 set at 190,000 places. As previously announced, the largest portion of the Migration Programme has been allocated to skilled migrants including employer sponsored migrants, general skilled migrants and business migrants.
  • Queensland Eases Visa Requirement for PhD Graduates
    Visa requirement for Queensland state sponsorship has been eased for PhD graduates, according to a recent announcement by the Queensland state government.
  • Department Forecasts on Overseas Student Migration to Australia
    Australia will see an increase in the number of student overseas migration arrivals while overseas student departures will likely fall, according to the Net Overseas Migration Forecasts by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.